Why we like the Janssonius
- 4* accommodation with a maximum of 170 passengers
- Modern and elegant style, yet retains an informal and cozy atmosphere
- Multiple language lectures and presentations delivered on a dedicated deck
- Speedy embarkation via indoor Zodiac embarkation platforms with two separate gangways allowing for and easy access to outdoor activities such as kayaking
- Large observation lounge, ideal for viewing the Arctic's spectacular wildlife
- Reaches a top speed of 15 knots with two main engines
Photos of the Janssonius
- Located on Deck 3
- Approximately 12-18m² (129-193ft²)
- Bunk-beds and porthole
- 1 upper berth & 2 lower berths
- Small sofa
- Private shower & toilet
- Flatscreen TV, telephone and WiFi
- This cabin is suitable for families travelling with children, or passengers who do not require a twin or more luxurious cabin
Onboard Communication & Facilities
Even in the Arctic, you can stay in touch - choose from the options below:
- Internet & WiFi: Vouchers are sold onboard for: EUR7.50/20mb; EUR18/50mb; EUR35/100mb; EUR150/500mb. A standard email account set-up fee of EUR5 applies and the following charges will also be added: EUR15/7-10 days; EUR20/11-12 days; EUR25/18 days; EUR50/30 days
- Telephone: International calls can be made from your cabin. Cards can be purchased from the Reception Desk for EUR25, which allows approximately 25 minutes call time.
Please note that this is only for light data traffic.
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.