Why we like the MS Adventurer cruise ship
- The ship’s generous proportions means all 140 passengers have plenty of space
- A choice of two dining rooms and large observation lounges - all offering panoramic views
- Spacious outer decks provide 360 degree viewing platforms; perfect for photography, wildlife watching, birding and appreciating the amazing views.
- Fully compliant with the new Polar Code and carries one of the highest ice class ratings (Lloyds A1s)
- Far more generous with space than most polar ships – cabins from 250 sq feet (22m) - 474 sq feet (44m)
- A more comfortable ride thanks to a modern stabilising unit
- Offers spa, sauna and steam room facilities and a well-equipped gym
Photos of MS Adventurer
Voyages aboard MS Adventurer
For sheer remoteness and incredible wildlife encounters, this voyage is very hard to beat. Wrangel Island is not only a significant polar bear denning site, it also holds the world’s largest population of Pacific walrus - but this is to…
- 16 Days
- Located on deck 6 and includes the comfort of a sectional lounge with matching club chairs, a large desk, expansive soft close cabinetry, washroom facilities including both a shower & bathtub.
- Sleeping quarters feature the option for either a double or two single configured beds with upgraded linen/ pillows.
- These cabins offer ample space 475 sq ft/44 sq m
- Located on deck 6 and includes the comfort of a sectional lounge a large desk, expansive soft close cabinetry, washroom facilities including both a shower & bathtub.
- Sleeping quarters feature the option for either a double or two single configured beds with upgraded linen/ pillows
- These cabins cabins offer ample space 237 sq ft/22 sq m
- Located on deck 3 these cabins feature the option for a double or two single configured beds and a convertible sofa lounge to a lower berth.
- A sectional lounge is placed by the portholes, writing desk/ chair, ample storage and private washroom facilities.
- These cabins are spacious and well appointed.
The MS Adventurer provides endless spaces for comfort and entertainment on-board. Spacious outer decks offer 360 degree viewing platforms perfect for photography, wildlife watching, birding and appreciating expansive views. Spaces inside include the library, theatre style presentation room, multimedia room, and observation lounges and bars; to really admire the specular surroundings from every perspective.
Aft of the gym and wellness centre (offering massage therapy, Finnish Sauna, and steam room) is the salt water plunge pool, perfectly paired with the hot water jacuzzi. Prolong the delightful post-massage state with time out on the large relaxation deck.
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.