5 Reasons to Visit The Arctic in July
- Temperatures throughout The Arctic are warm and comfortable, ideal conditions for exploring
- As July progresses the probability of circumnavigating Spitsbergen by ship via the Hinlopen Strait increases
- Greenland’s west coast opens up allowing visitors to experience Ilulissat's icefjord and Disko Bay
- Wildlife is plentiful, including large populations of whales in their summer feeding grounds
- Jump aboard a Russian icebreaker to stand on top of the world at the Geographic North Pole
Arctic Travel - July
Arctic Travel July 2019
Under the Midnight Sun, the Arctic summer is now in full swing with the wildlife in particular maximising this short window of opportunity.
Arctic Travel 2020
Dates for 2020 are now being released. If you are planning a cruise or a land-based adventure in the Arctic, now is the time to get in touch and start planning.