Why we like the RV Kinfish
- With just 12 passengers this is an incredible way to explore the Arctic
- Low decks allow for great viewing of wildlife while the crows nest gives an unbeatable panoramic view
- Her small size allows her into places where larger ships cannot go
- A mud room to store your wet kit
- Two lounges and an open bridge mean that she is spacious, despite being a small ship
- Two zodiacs at passengers' disposal means faster boarding and longer landings
Photos of RV Kinfish
Voyages aboard RV Kinfish
Discover Svalbard on this extraordinary journey onboard a 12 passenger vessel. Ideally suited to photographers these late season voyages experience amazing light. Your expedition guides plan to take you to Ny Ålesund, the Hinlopen Strait, Bird Mountain and Edgeøya capturing…
- 10 Days
Explore Norway's fjords with northern lights above you, snow capped mountains to the side and orcas underneath. Further enhanced by travelling on a small ship with just 12 passengers and dedicated guides, for a seriously intimate experience that you'll never…
- 11 Days
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.