5 Reasons to Visit The Arctic in September
- Experience the explosion of autumn colours across the Greenlandic tundra, a great time for trekking
- With the sun now lower in the sky, soft light and dramatic sunsets make September a great month for photography
- The recession of pack ice north allows a short window of opportunity to explore East Greenland’s Scoresby Sund
- From mid month the day’s start to shorten, temperatures drop and the first new snow begins to appear
- The return of the polar night provides great opportunities to experience the Aurora Borealis
Arctic Travel - September
Arctic Travel September 2019
September can be a magical time in the Arctic. While a little cooler, the weather is generally stable and the autumnal colours are great for photography.
Arctic Cruises 2020
Dates for 2020 are now being released. If you are planning a cruise or a land-based adventure in the Arctic, now is the time to get in touch and start planning.
Arctic Cruises 2021
Commit to making that dreamed-of Arctic adventure happen in 2021. Our 2021 guide includes all released trip dates per season; have a read through and contact us to further discuss …