5 Reasons to Visit The Arctic in September
- Experience the explosion of autumn colours across the Greenlandic tundra, a great time for trekking
- With the sun now lower in the sky, soft light and dramatic sunsets make September a great month for photography
- The recession of pack ice north allows a short window of opportunity to explore East Greenland’s Scoresby Sund
- From mid month the day’s start to shorten, temperatures drop and the first new snow begins to appear
- The return of the polar night provides great opportunities to experience the Aurora Borealis
Arctic Travel - September
Arctic Travel September 2019
September can be a magical time in the Arctic. While a little cooler, the weather is generally stable and the autumnal colours are great for photography.
Arctic Cruises 2020
2020 sees new ships and an unprecedented choice of voyages from Svalbard to the Northwest Passage and the Russian High Arctic. Anyone sailing north is in for a treat.
Arctic Cruises 2021
Commit to making that dreamed-of Arctic adventure happen in 2021. Our 2021 guide includes all released trip dates per season; have a read through and contact us to further discuss …