5 Reasons to Visit The Arctic in March
- Join in the celebrations as daylight returns to The Arctic after the long Polar winter
- It's a wonderful time to experience dog sledding when the snow is firm and pristine
- As the number of daylight hours lengthens, snowmobiling becomes increasingly popular
- Good chances for Northern Lights sightings, particularly close to the Arctic Circle
- Experience the 'blue light' and long shadows of early Spring
Arctic Travel - March
Arctic Travel March 2019
With the coldest months of winter now over, warming temperatures start to bring the region back to life, while dog sledding and snow-mobiling starts in earnest.
Arctic Travel 2020
Dates for 2020 are now being released. If you are planning a cruise or a land-based adventure in the Arctic, now is the time to get in touch and start planning.