5 Reasons to Visit The Arctic in March
- Join in the celebrations as daylight returns to The Arctic after the long Polar winter
- It's a wonderful time to experience dog sledding when the snow is firm and pristine
- As the number of daylight hours lengthens, snowmobiling becomes increasingly popular
- Good chances for Northern Lights sightings, particularly close to the Arctic Circle
- Experience the 'blue light' and long shadows of early Spring
Arctic Travel - March
Arctic Travel March 2018
The onset of spring ushers in the best period of the year for exploring by dog sled or snowmobile, making good use of the pristine snow conditions.
Arctic Travel March 2019
With the coldest months of winter now over, warming temperatures start to bring the region back to life, while dog sledding and snow-mobiling starts in earnest.