Why we like the MS Stockholm
- With 12 passengers onboard this feels like a private charter
- Two guides and two zodiacs onboard means just 6 passengers per boat, none of the larger ships can come close to that ratio
- Being so small really does grant access to areas others can't reach
- All cabins are ensuite (although bunk beds mean she is not suitable for everyone)
- A strong focus on food ensures that you really won't go hungry while you're in the ice
- This ship has operated in Svalbard since 1998, few other boats have that kind of pedigree
Photos of MS Stockholm
Voyages Aboard MS Stockholm
Circumnavigate Spitsbergen onboard a choice of three small ships and in the company of specialist guides. Travelling in such small groups allows you more time to explore and some late season departures benefit from stunning autumn light. Ask about special…
- 11 Days
Explore the fjords and ice of Svalbard keeping a close watch for polar bears onboard a choice of three truly exceptional small expedition ships. Spend time on deck, on land and in zodiacs with the hugely experienced guides learning about…
- 9 Days
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.