Why we like the M/S Sjøveien
- With 12 passengers onboard this feels like a private charter
- Two guides and two zodiacs onboard means just 6 passengers per boat, none of the larger ships can come close to that ratio
- Being so small really does grant access to areas others can't reach
- Refurbished in 2017 with some beautiful and classic details in the well appointed cabins
- A strong focus on food ensures that you really won't go hungry while you're on the ice
Photos of MS Sjøveien
Voyages aboard MS Sjøveien
Circumnavigate Spitsbergen onboard a choice of three small ships and in the company of specialist guides. Travelling in such small groups allows you more time to explore and some late season departures benefit from stunning autumn light. Ask about special…
- 11 Days
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.