Why we like the Ocean Victory
- 90% of the staterooms offer private balconies, allowing you to enjoy the beauty of the Arctic's oceans
- An open-deck dining facility and observation lounge and bar means you'll have incredible backdrops while socializing; you'll never miss a moment of the action
- Part of a brand new generation of low-energy vessels, with electronically controlled engines to optimize speed and fuel consumption
- The specification of the ship includes the highest polar code 6 and ice class 1A ratings
- With sturdy construction and X-Bow®-Infinity class, she provides high stability in rough weather, smooth movements on high waves, and a Solas 2012 classification which facilitates a safe return to port
- For active travellers, plenty of optional activities include: kayaking, snowshoeing, camping, polar snorkelling & scuba diving
Artist's Renderings of the Ocean Victory
All of Ocean Victory's 93 comfortable cabins have a view of the ocean, and 90% with their own private balcony.
Onboard Communications & Facilities
Keep in mind, we will be cruising in a very remote region of the world. Where accessible, internet access is available for an extra charge. Mobile phone reception may be possible in select regions along our route. For further details please contact your mobile phone operator. Prices can be found in the information folder in your cabin. Please ensure that your ‘Data Roaming’ function is switched off.
The official language aboard our vessels is English; however, our expedition leaders and crew are knowledgeable in a variety of languages. If there is a large group, who desires communication in their own language, we will make special arrangements to accommodate their needs.
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.