Why we like the Sea Spirit cruise ship
- A comfortable 4* vessel with an expeditionary heart delivers the best of both worlds
- Huge cabins for a small expeditionary vessel - an unusual combination - provide real comfort between off ship landings
- A maximum of only 114 passengers means no waiting to go ashore
- An enthusiastic expedition team make for exciting zodiac landings
- In terms of size of cabin, this ship offers good value for money
Watch our Video Tour of Sea Spirit
Trips aboard Sea Spirit
Arctic Journey: Svalbard, Greenland & Iceland
This comprehensive Arctic triumvirate encompassing Svalbard, East Greenland and Iceland offers the best of the Arctic: some of the best wildlife viewing with spectacular scenery, unspoiled fjords, gigantic icebergs and Inuit communities. You may also be lucky enough to see…
- 14 Days
Arctic Archipelagos: Franz Josef Land & Svalbard
At 81 degrees north Franz Joseph Land’s 191 glaciated islands are as far from the tourist track as it gets, as such visitors are very few. Expect challenging ice, a flexible itinerary and wildlife sightings. This is expedition cruising at…
- 14 - 15 Days
Fjords, Bergs & Aurora
Discover the vast landscapes and enormous icebergs of Scoresbysund in East Greenland. Visit tiny remote communities and trek in pristine wilderness then spend the night watching the Northern Lights above…
- 11 Days
Photos of Sea Spirit
*Note that the above measurements are approximate averages and exact cabin size can vary
There is a dedication to providing opportunities to rest, discover, socialise and learn. Embrace the opportunities to wildlife spot, capture stunning photography, and watch the scenery of the Arctic dramatically unfold with every turn of the ship in the lounge, or on the outdoor bistro or bridge. The open bridge policy means that guests can follow the precise movements of the ship.
Lectures, briefings and events are held in the presentation lounge, and the on-board bar welcomes guests to mingle and share stories of their day, over a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Catch up on reading or delve into one of the polar materials in the library. The gym is also open daily and offers a few machines as well as room for stretching and yoga.
Onboard Communications & Facilities
If you wish to stay in touch in the Arctic, you can choose from the following options:
- Full internet access*: $20/10mb; $50/30mb; $130/100mb
- Satellite phone card: $10/10 units (10 units = 10 mins to the USA or approx. 6 minutes to the EU. Available at all times)
- VoIP telephone card: $30/60 units (10 units = 10 mins to the USA or approx. 6 minutes to the EU. Requires internet connection)
- Ship-based email: $10/pp set-up fee, daily limit 200kb, daily over limit $0.15/kb
This is for light data traffic only, there is no Wi-Fi available.
Other facilities include:
- Plugs: North American 120V two-flat-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.