Why we like the Sea Spirit cruise ship
- A comfortable 4* vessel with an expeditionary heart delivers the best of both worlds
- Huge cabins for a small expeditionary vessel - an unusual combination - provide real comfort between off ship landings
- A maximum of only 114 passengers means no waiting to go ashore
- An enthusiastic expedition team make for exciting zodiac landings
- In terms of size of cabin, this ship offers good value for money
Watch our Video Tour of Sea Spirit
Trips aboard Sea Spirit
This comprehensive Arctic triumvirate encompassing Svalbard, East Greenland and Iceland offers the best of the Arctic: some of the best wildlife viewing with spectacular scenery, unspoiled fjords, gigantic icebergs and Inuit communities. You may also be lucky enough to see…
This truly expeditionary voyage stands out as one of the few to really explore southwest Greenland in-depth. Beginning and ending in Kangerlussuaq, experience Greenland’s rich Viking past and the incredible Ilulissat icefjord, into which 35 billion tonnes of icebergs calve…
Photos of Sea Spirit
I sailed to Svalbard onboard Sea Spirit. A young enthusiastic expedition team made my voyage exciting and interesting, while kayaking in polar bear territory was a real highlight. The cabins onboard are so large I almost got lost in mine!
John Newby Polar Specialist
*Note that the above measurements are approximate averages and exact cabin size can vary
There is a dedication to providing opportunities to rest, discover, socialise and learn. Embrace the opportunities to wildlife spot, capture stunning photography, and watch the scenery of the Arctic dramatically unfold with every turn of the ship in the lounge, or on the outdoor bistro or bridge. The open bridge policy means that guests can follow the precise movements of the ship.
Lectures, briefings and events are held in the presentation lounge, and the on-board bar welcomes guests to mingle and share stories of their day, over a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Catch up on reading or delve into one of the polar materials in the library. The gym is also open daily and offers a few machines as well as room for stretching and yoga.
- Internet: $20/10mb; $50/30mb; $130/100mb
- Satellite phone card: $10/10units
- VoIP telephone card: $30/60units
- Ship-based email: $10/pp set-up fee, daily limit 200kb, daily over limit $0.15/kb