Top 5 Reasons to Visit Iceland
- Few other countries can boast such a diversity of terrains - from sprawling glaciers and towering waterfalls to active volcanoes and bubbling geysers
- Iceland is one of the best places in the world to see the Northern Lights
- Excellent opportunities for wildlife sightings, particularly birds and marine life
- Warmed by the Gulfstream, Iceland’s winter temperatures are often warmer than New York
- Direct ‘no frills’ flights from both Europe and the US make access easy and low cost
Trips to Iceland
Offering a full circumnavigation of Iceland at the height of summer, this voyage is unprecedented. Situated astride the mid Atlantic ridge and on the rim of the Arctic Circle, this voyage explores Iceland’s dominant themes: geology, wildlife and culture -…
- 11 Days
Introductions to the High Arctic don’t come much better. Traverse the High Arctic between wildlife-rich Svalbard, via East Greenland’s towering icebergs and autumnal tundra then onto Iceland. Aurora sightings are possible at any point. The longer trip also includes Jan…
- 15 - 18 Days
From wildlife-rich Svalbard, with its large polar bear population and diverse scenery, to East Greenland’s vast icebergs and ice choked fjords, this well balanced voyage offers great contrast and a strong sense of journey. Plus, good chances of seeing the…
- 15 Days
Landmarks in Iceland
Find Your Arctic Ship
Making the correct choice of ship is key. With firsthand experience of all of the ships we offer, let Swoop help guide you to exactly the right one.
Ready to Book Your Arctic Adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.
Our team of experts are ready to help you with any questions about a trip to the Arctic.