Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- 4, 5 or 7-day packages available
- Small groups with no more than 12 guests at the camp
- Sleep on proper beds in 2-4 person heated teepee tents (not en-suite)
- Wide range of activities to choose from including kayaking, fishing, trekking, Viking ruins, community visits or packrafting expeditions for the adventurous
- Relax in the open air hot tub
- Fully inclusive experience (meals, beverages, activities)
- Travel between June and September
- Only 1.5 hours from Nuuk making it easy to combine with the Greenlandic capital
- A genuinely unique experience for adventure in the untouched wilderness of Greenland
Day 1 - Meet and greet
We will pick you up at the airport, in the smallest capital in the world! After a tour briefing and gear check, we will cruise to our camp looking out for whales and seals along the way.
There will be a guided walk upstream from camp to a waterfall, where we can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee while taking in the sights. Back at camp you can settle into your private teepee tent (with a private bathroom teepee tent) access all of the camp’s facilities and feast on gourmet meals.
Days 2 & 3 - Activities
Choose from a range of guided and individually-adapted activities including kayaking, trekking, char fishing, a boat cruise through the fjord and local community visits. After each day’s activities, prepare to relax and enjoy all of the facilities and delicious meals back at camp.
Day 4 - Cruise to Nuuk
After breakfast in camp, we will cruise back to Nuuk where there will be time to enjoy the city, have some lunch and pick up any last minute souvenirs before your transfer to the airport for departure.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Price per person, based on two people sharing:
2 days - €3500
3 days - €4350
4 days - €5000
4+ days - €5000 + additional €1250 per day
Optional Adventure Activities:
The following are all included in the all-inclusive price: kayaking, trekking, char fishing, boat cruise through the fjord, local community visits.
Helicopter tours over the ice cap (arranged at an extra cost)
Closed boat transfer: return €2500
External guides & crew: €350 per day
Single Supplement And Child Policy
Single supplement: please contact us; this is arranged on request
Child policy: there’s no minimum age and the camp is ideally suited to families.
Exclusivity: to guarantee no other guests in the camp, the cost is the minimum price for 6 guests
- All-inclusive and full board basis
- Transfers by private boat Nuuk/ camp return
- Accommodation in a luxury 2-4 person tent
- All excursions and optional activities
- Guides throughout
- Loan of outer clothing and gear for boat excursions and activities
- Flights to and from Nuuk
- Any additional services before and after your stay at camp
- Travel insurance
- Any visa, passport and vaccination expenses
- Airport arrival or departure taxes