Why We Like This Ship
- One of the last few small expeditionary ships still operating in The Arctic
- A maximum of only 50 passengers makes the whole experience very special and allows for greater spontaneity
- Refurbished in 2012, the accommodation is homely, the luxury being the destination itself
- Built as a Russian ‘research vessel’ she’s proven time and again how capable she is in Polar waters
- Staffed by a highly experienced Russian crew who enjoy sharing their knowledge and practising their English, alongside a very capable international expeditionary staff
Trips aboard the Spirit of Enderby
Please contact us for details about onboard communications.