Why we like the Spirit of Enderby cruise ship
- One of the last few small expeditionary ships still operating in The Arctic
- A maximum of only 50 passengers makes the whole experience very special and allows for greater spontaneity
- Refurbished in 2012, the accommodation is homely, the luxury being the destination itself
- Built as a Russian ‘research vessel’ she’s proven time and again how capable she is in Polar waters
- Staffed by a highly experienced Russian crew who enjoy sharing their knowledge and practising their English, alongside a very capable international expeditionary staff
Trips aboard the Spirit of Enderby
- Passenger capacity: 50 passengers
- Ice class rating: Russian register KM Ice Class
- Size: 71.6m long x 12.8m wide
- Built in: Finland, 1984
In spite of the focus on the exploration ashore to be had, the ship's comfortable common spaces provide ample on-board entertainment - from relaxed evenings with fellow travellers in the bar, to uncovering more about the region in the library and dedicated lecture room.
Please contact us for details about onboard communications.