Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- 7 full days exploring Norways coast from Oslo to Tromso
- Includes two nights in Oslo and guided tour of the Fram Museum
- One night in Tromso also included
- Single departure Nov 27th - 7th December
- Explore an abandonded NATO bunker
- Night hikes under the northern lights
- Tastings at Norways most northerly whiskey distillery
- Daily scouting for orca
Landmarks visited on Norway's Orca Highway
About The Ship
- A great illustration of how perfect this little ship is for exploring the ice is that she was originally a research and rescue ship, saving 17 vessels from total loss during her service.
- Ice Class 1A
- She has just 12 passenger capacity and can reach places that larger ships cannot go.
- Facilities include two lounges and an open bridge and there are two zodiacs available for landings.
This little ship has such incredible character and being so small, she really gives an exclusive expedition experience.
Jon Goldsmith Head of Arctic
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $0 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.