Visa applications by country

Your nationality and the countries you are travelling through on route to the Arctic will influence whether you need to apply for a visa or not. Unless you are travelling through Russia, full visas are generally not required (although Canada does require an eTA)

We highly recommend you ask us, or visit CIBT Visas to check what you need for your trip.


Your passport should be valid for the duration of your trip and for 6 months following your entry.

Swoop Says