Top 5 Reasons to Visit The North Pole
- Achieve the most northerly point on the planet for maximum bragging rights
- Travel on one of the world’s most awesome ships
- Strong chances of polar bear sightings en route
- Helicopter flightseeing & a hot air balloon ride once you arrive at the North Pole
- Includes the chance to visit little visited Franz Josef Land
Trips to The North Pole
For the ultimate Arctic achievement, board this mighty nuclear icebreaker to stand at the top of the world at 90 degrees north. The voyage is further enhanced by strong chances of polar bear sightings, helicopter flightseeing and a visit to…
You can lean out over the bow and watch as the ship smashes through the sea ice, then look back and see only white for miles around you except for a thin blue channel, slowly being covered as the ice flows back.
Loli Figueroa Polar Specialist
Major Landmarks in The North Pole
The North Pole: Your Questions Answered
The start and end point for all North Pole voyages is Helsinki in Finland, from which you fly by charter plane to Murmansk in Russia where the ship is based.
Yes, on this trip you have good chances of seeing polar bears.
14 days in length, excluding travel days to and from Finland.
From $27,995 per person, depending on which cabin category you choose.
With only a small number of North Pole trips each season, you are strongly recommended to book early, approx. 12 - 18 months in advance.